Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Game Coming to Club Penguin

In the Club Penguin "What's New " section of the Community, Billybob posted a post that says there will be a new game at the end of July. Here is a copy of the post:

Hello Penguins!

A couple weeks ago I promised I would post a few more summer sneak peeks! I was able to get a bit of info on a new project the team is working on for the end of the month. I think you're going to like it--especially if you're into music! It's a new game--but I don't want to give away too much, but I was able to get some concept art from the team. Here it is. As always, we love to hear what you think!


friday_bloga.jpg

In other news: Check out The Stage today for the return of the Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy & Gamma Gal play! Let me know what your favorite part is!!

Until then... waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team


By BillyBob on July 11 2008 06:05

Can't wait 'til then
-Caitiecat12

No comments: